Tuesday, 3 July 2012

The Queens Jubilee

The Queen's Jubilee may have now passed, but I just thought I would pop in to share with you some of the images taken at a local school.  As it was jubilee weekend, this particular school were holding a red white and blue day to celebrate.

My usual pre school shoot phone call was made the previous moring, and I have to admit to being caught on the hop a little when I asked if I could bring along some jubilee props to mark this special occasion.  A quick whizz into town, mixed with the childrens own special artwork, and we were ready to make the children some photographic memories to look back on in future years.






Thank you to all the Mums & Dads who kindly signed their model releases to allow me to publish a few of the photographs from the day

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed