Sunday, 15 July 2012

Studio Testing 1

Our shiny new studio is nearly ready to be opened....I say nearly, as there are just one or two tiny little jobs left to do.  But i couldn't resit dragging my poor ol Mum into the studio to see if it did what it says on the tin.
Now, I have to confess, we were not out for beautiful photos on this occasion....more just a few snaps to see how we could control the light.  Great fun so I thought I would show you just a couple of snaps from the session.

White background....are very rare photo of me and Mum


Black background....one light


Black background....two lights

Black background .....two lights but one on background....oh yes.....Mum being Mum


Thanks for your help Mum....always great to have an impromptue session.

I am now looking forward to furthering my studio portfolio....watch this space! 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed